1. To start with, follow the link: https://trueconnect.jio.com
When you click on the link, it takes you to the Jio website wherein you can register yourself as an entity or a telemarketer. Click on the Register Now hyperlink in the top right corner.
2. Then, the page will display two options as given below.
And, you have to select the Principal Entity option.
3. After selecting the Principal Entity option, you will be asked a question.
If you are registering for the first time, click No.
4. This further opens and asks you to fill a list of details asking you to fill them in order to get registered.
5. Enter the details starting from your Name and your Organization’s name followed by selecting the Organization Category.
6. After selecting your Organization Category, if your entity is Non-Government, then it displays the option of Organization Type. Select one of the options in the Organization Type from the picklist.
And now, enter the KYC Document Number and choose the KYC Document Type.
7. The next step is to upload the images of your KYC and PAN/TAN and make sure that the size has to be less than 5MB each.
8. The final steps are to enter your Email ID, Mobile Number, Organization Address, Creating and Confirming Password.
Now that you have entered all the details, click on Submit. This will send an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP to complete mobile number verification.
9. After this, you will receive an email from Jio stating that your entity registration request has been received. Now, relax and wait for 2 to 3 days for confirmation and approval from Jio.
This is the image of an email before approval.
This is the image of an email after approval.
The email which you receive after approval consists of your Login Details such as User ID, Entity Number and so on.
10. Voila! You have successfully created your JIO DLT Account. o now, you can login and access it.
11. After logging into your JIO DLT, you will get to see the following dashboard page. The last step is to add LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES as your telemarketer in your JIO DLT platform.
HOW TO ADD LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES AS YOUR TELEMARKETER IN THE JIO PLATFORM?
1. Once you login to your JIO DLT account, your dash board will be displayed and other options such as Header SMS, Template, Campaign and Customer’s Assent will also be displayed.
2. You have to click on the Campaign and go to My telemarketers as displayed below.
3. Now, you have to click on the Manage Telemarketer option in the right side of the screen.
4. Clicking the Manage Telemarketers will take you to a page which is displayed below.
Now, click on the Search button, type LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES and press enter.
You will find LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES under the left side table which is List of Telemarketers.
The details of LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES will be displayed which are:
Telemarketer Name: LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Telemarketer ID: 1102413450000036709
5. Lastly, you have to drag the row (in which the Laghima Technologies Details are displayed) and drop it the My Telemarketers list to the right after which your “My Telemarketers” will be displayed in the following way:
After adding LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES as your telemarketer click on apply .
After clicking on apply, the above dialogue box will appear. The acronyms PE and TM denote Principal Entity and Telemarketer respectively. Click on OK.
6. There you are! You have successfully added LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES as your telemarketer. This is the display of your telemarketing list after adding LAGHIMA TECHNOLOGIES.