Welcome to Exygo, the platform of service providers. These are our terms and conditions for use of our services. Please read the listed terms and conditions of use before proceeding further or accessing the services provided by us. However, your access of Exygo’s services implies your consent beyond reasonable doubt to be bound by these terms and conditions set up by Exygo. These standard terms and conditions listed herein shall govern your usage of services provided by us. Kindly read and understand the terms and conditions of use listed below and to prevent you finding yourself in disagreement with the same in future.
2. RIGHT OF VARIATIONS
3. SEVER ABILITY OF THE AGREEMENT
The terms and conditions of this agreement are independent of one another and if the court declares one of the terms void or unenforceable, the rest of the agreement shall remain in force. Any such particular unlawful provision or term will be deleted and the remaining will continue in effect.
4. USER RESTRICTIONS:
- You are strongly prohibited from using our website material for commercial purposes or from publishing it in any media.
- You are prohibited from engaging any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other activity of same nature while using our app or website.
- You shall use the Application strictly in accordance with the terms of the related agreement and shall not:
- a. Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the application;
- b. Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Application;
- c. Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Application
- You are strictly prohibited from sending any obscene messages that display misconduct. Your messages should not contradict the terms & conditions or the public policy.
- You assume full accountability for the messages being sent from your account via Exygo, which are transmitted according to your request and You shall immediately notify and compensate EXYGO for all liabilities, expenses, concussions and damages in the event of any claims arising from any third parties for breach of the contract.
5. GOVERNING LAW
The listed terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Constitution. Thus, any disputes in conflict of these terms and conditions shall be subject to law under Indian jurisdiction.
6. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER
You acknowledge and agree that the application is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Therefore, the use of our services or reliance upon the application and any third-party content and services accessed thereby is at your sole risk and discretion.
Even though we will ensure all necessary actions are taken to deliver your messages as quickly as possible to the subscribers, we can not promise or guarantee a particular delivery window which may rely on different system / network aspects among the various nodes associated in transmitting your messages across mobile cellular networks
You accept it as we receive or send sms messages through major telecom companies and mobile operators, our role in delivering your messages falls within our technical constraints.
While we guarantee that the messages you submit via our App / website are accurately handled and delivered to the designated party, we don’t hold responsibility for the final delivery of the message, since that is beyond our control and the Mobile Network provider will be solely accountable for such.
We shall in no event be liable for any inaccuracy, error or omission in, or loss, injury or damage caused in whole or in part by failures, delays or interruptions of the service generally, and any aspect ancillary thereto; you agree to indemnify us for any third-party claims arising from such failures, delays or interruptions in connection with regard to the use of the service.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Liability of Exygo or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors ceases to exist for any damages that arise out of your account. Also, Exygo’s text messages are delivered through key mobile companies and has only influence over them within the technical limitations. Exygo does not hold the responsibility of delayed messages or failure caused by the network provider. There will not be any reimbursement in case of undelivered messages or DLT scrubbimg because that relies upon your network provider. Under no circumstances, Exygo will refund you and any purchases. Credits received from Exygo should be used within the time limit of the same and they shall not be extended unless specified. Exygo is not liable for the messages sent from the users. In the event of any compensations or damages arising out of third-parties, the liability is upon the service provider unless specified.
8. BREACH OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
In the instances of breach of this agreement of terms and conditions in anyway, or upon a reasonable doubt or anticipation of breach of these terms and conditions, we shall take the following actions:
- An admonition notice;
- Temporary suspension of access to our websites ;
- In grave circumstances, we shall resort to permanent suspension of your account or blocking of computer using your IP address, prohibiting you from accessing our website;
- Contact and request your internet service provider to block your access to our website;
- Institute legal proceedings;
- Permanent deletion of your account.
- TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS
9.TERMINATION OF ACCOUNTS
Exygo can suspend or remove your user account if found in violation of these terms and conditions without any notice. The same can be done by you by using the control panel on the website or by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
Exygo website and mobile Application is owned and operated by Laghima Technologies, Private Ltd. Our principal place of business is at 6th floor, Elbee classics, Sankara Matam Rd, opp. SBI, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530016
Contact number 08912751234